Well, You See, She's a Demon. Help!.

She sits down in the corner of the motel with her phone, preferring the floor with its shitty carpet to the couch against the wall. Not that I blame her, having seen the numerous stains patterned on its threadbare surface. Her hair shines, still wet from the shower, the length of it sitting on the white robe that she wears secured loosely around her waist. The only way you would know she's not human is by her fangs, currently trapped around a thick cylindrical gag made of leather and oak reinforced with iron runes. She notices my gaze and winks, sensually trailing a hand down her neck to widen the view of her substantial cleavage.

She's a demon. A blindingly gorgeous, unusually skilled, useful demon that had on more than one occasion saved my ass on a job. But a demon nonetheless.

Her name is Kara Sanguisum Bloodoak, eighteenth in the Imperial Bloodoak Line, and, if given the opportunity, she would kill me in an instant. It's her nature to feed on the arterial blood of Gifted humans. By sheer luck, I'd managed to catch her in a true-name binding experiment a year or so back, and I'd had her company ever since. She's intensely perceptive, and will probably figure out a way to escape the redundant ring of controls I've spun on her, given enough time. Once again, I think about how it really is high time I release her back to the Neque. That's the safe route, to ensure I don't end up with my aorta between her teeth.

She grins when I don't immediately look away, then takes a long breath, arching her back to pull the edge of the fabric dangerously far down along her perfect breasts.

Neque take me. I'm so fucked. It doesn't help that she has a succubus kink. Before I'd accidentally bound her to me, she'd routinely used her beauty to fuck her victims into oblivion before tasting their death. Despite being unable to enjoy her usual desert of pure oxygenated blood, she still likes to fuck.

Every other night, at her request, and against my better judgment, I rail her until she's screaming through her gag, her body trembling beneath mine. I know she's not just enjoying having her back broken, but that she's also using my moments of weakness to expand her options, slowly trying to put together plans that could span months or even years, all for her eventual desert of taking my lifeblood. I know, but I still can't seem to resist.

She also rather helpfully keeps me from going insane, but that part is a little more difficult to explain.

I flop over on the bed, sighing. It was bad enough that I'm already running from both the damn Councils. Why did I have to be such a dumbass as well?

I cast a glance over as Kara rises to her full five feet eleven inches of athletically toned height, her generously proportioned assets bouncing, before looking back up at the ceiling. I feel her footsteps through the bed and ground as she gracefully saunters over to the edge of the bed. No regular human would, as her steps, even with six inch stiletto heels, fall under a single decibel. I can attest to that.

The weirdly angelic face of a demon enters my vision from above to peer down at me questioningly, her large eyes teasing, long eyelashes fluttering, luscious ruby lips hiding her two-inch fangs that I'm deathly afraid of. I deliberately look away, trying not to think of the semi-hardon growing beneath my sweats. I know she could see the outline, but I'm in denial.

She creeps atop me, our pelvises aligning. Her hips move against mine, grinding, hands traveling behind my head to entwine in my hair. She pulls my head back gently, trying to coax out my darker side. While my cock grows hard beneath her, I remain still, trying not to react. I need some time to think.

If I finally let Kara go, I'm going to have to find someone else to feed on my excess energy, lest I go insane. I know of one such person already, but unfortunately, she more or less hates me. She'd still fuck me, but it would be complicated, and I wasn't about to leave one complicated just to dive into another.

I'd have about three months tops, give or take, to find someone new who could drain my excess Extraaevum energy before I went completely loopy. Not a lot of time. Not to mention the symptoms would start much, much sooner.

Kara's hand slides beneath my waistband to grab my cock, and she begins to stroke lightly. I ignore the stirrings inside my chest and try to formulate a plan of action. I can begin looking now, go town by town, and then when I find a new woman, preferably hot as fuck, I can finally release Kara. Her strokes become more insistent, and she slips her other hand inside my sweats to encircle my balls.

Maybe I should start in more populated areas to increase the efficiency of my search. It would be more dangerous, I'd be more exposed, but the number of people, say, in New York City, would be the same as if I'd searched fifty separate rural towns. If I was careful I could—

Kara slaps me across the face.

A primal rage burns through me and before I know it, I'm lying on top of her with both hands wrapped around her throat. My body burns with need, and her hands fuel it by incessantly stroking my shaft. A growl of frustration escapes me as I try to refocus, and the corner of her lips tug up around her gag. She moans, pulling my cock towards her with one hand while the other tugs the waistband down to bare my throbbing head. I squeeze her throat out of habit, and she gasps, pleasure shuddering through her body. She fondles me while I steady myself, trying to remember what I'd been thinking about, holding back the need to impale her. Right. A replacement.

On that thought, she clutches my balls and squeezes roughly. Just enough to induce pain. I roar in her face, and push down on her neck again, cutting off her air supply. She grabs my forearm and encourages me to choke her harder. I can feel the superhumanly strong tendons in her neck shifting beneath my hands, which are large enough to wrap around three-quarters of its circumference. I remove one to push her flimsy robe out of the way and bite down on her nipple. She screams into her gag, pulling my cock toward her shaved slit.

I oblige, lining us up, then splitting her in half with one thrust. Her hole is slick with arousal, and I pump furiously while continuing to bite into her tit, tasting blood. She loves it.

I feel the etchings of fire within my body begin to burn, the lines of energy that make me special activating, preparing to discharge the surplus of power I have over time through my cum. I continue to pound Kara and she shivers in response. She lifts a hand, signing in ASL asking for a change in position. I flip her around but don't immediately continue, pausing to admire the golden skin of her ass. I grab a handful, squeezing, and she jerks forward. Another muffled moan escapes her mouth. I glance over at her, then grin maliciously. She asked for it.

SLAP.

I smack her ass with ferocious intensity, imprinting my palm into the left cheek.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

I alternate between sides, holding nothing back. Her athletic body is superhuman and can take much more punishment than a regular woman. That's not to say my strength is regular either, but she's also the second daughter of the Sicariaes Bloodoak, the Demon King. Her lineage is pure, unadulterated demon strength.

I punish her until her ass gleams red in the shitty light of the motel, then enter her once again, this time from behind. I shove her forward with a thrust, into the bed so that she's no longer on her knees but rather trapped, prone beneath my long, broad frame. Then I begin to fuck languidly, drawing out my thrusts so that they're painfully slow and deliberate. She quivers beneath me, and groans in frustration. Her legs kick as she tries to thrust her hips backwards, but I hold her down. She goes to grab my hand but I trap both of hers in mine, pinning them behind her back. With my other hand, I grab a fistful of her hair and yank her head up so I can whisper in her ear.

"You've been a bad little slut Kara. Now you have to pay the price."

I continue my slow thrusting, incrementally pushing her toward her next orgasm. She begins crying into her gag as I bite her ear, begging me to speed up.

"It's your own fault dear." I tug on her earlobe with my teeth, then exhale. She shudders "You should know better."

She squirms, groaning in protest, then shifts to free a hand from mine and struggles to sign one-handed. Curious, I let go of the other, and she speaks by signing behind her back.

If you fuck me till I'm raw, I'll let you cum on my face.

I'm dumbfounded. She loves cum, but loves her hair more. She never lets me cum on her face for fear of getting it in her precious dark locks.

I use my now free hand to wrap around her bare throat and lift her head up next to mine, arching her back.

"Deal." I hiss between my teeth, into her ear.

With that, I begin my vicious assault once more. My hips slam into her cheeks with meaty slaps as I pull back on her hair like a pair of reigns. I cradle her jaw with my other hand, occasionally slapping her cheek, reddening it in preparation for the adornment of my white cum. After a quarter of an hour, she shivers through her first orgasm, rubbing her clit while I shove myself into her from behind. I flip her onto her side and fuck her roughly from that angle, my arm wrapped in a chokehold around her throat. A climax or two later we switch back to missionary, but this time I forgo my hand in place of my teeth around her pretty little throat, growling as my core burns from the exertion. The tendrils of fire that course through my body are just about to explode, ready to purge themselves from my body into a willing host.

I pull out, grunting, and sidle up until the tip of my cock rests on her chin, my ball resting between her teardrop tits. She immediately jerks me off with one hand, using the other to sign quickly, almost too fast for me to register in my exhausted state.

You know, without this gag I'd be deepthroating your cock right now.

"Yeah, but then you'd also be deepthroating my lifeblood not long after."

She giggles, upping the pace of her strokes. I grab a bottle of lube and pour it onto my cock as she works. It allows her to tighten her grip, and I groan, my legs spasming as her thumb passes over the sensitive spot underneath my glans.

Maybe. But I'd make sure to swallow your exquisite cum first. She signs, smirking up at me.

That turns me on so much I actually consider it for a fraction of a second, and the thought of exploding in her mouth almost makes me jet right then and there. She realizes I'm close and lifts her hand.

Slap me. Make me your bitch, Master. Only then are you allowed to cum on my pretty little face.

My hand moves before she can finish signing, and she whimpers, my palm print embedded in her cheek. Her other hand stops signing to pull on my balls, and she begs through the gag.

I'm right there, and in that moment, just before I explode, I realize. It would really suck to try and replace Kara with anyone.

Then I cum, shooting thick white ropes onto the gorgeous face of the second royal daughter of the Imperial Bloodoak Demon King, the jets landing on her cheeks, her lips, and in her precious hair.

My Extraaevum essence is absorbed through my cum into her skin, into her stores of strength. Her tattoos along her spine and shoulders light up with all the power, her eyes darkening to pure black, and she cums from the intake.

I collapse backward, my chest heaving, feeling drained physically, sexually and most importantly psychiatrically. My head has cleared, and I'm once again safe from insanity for at least another three months.

https://www.guo.media/ampaduu

https://haskovo.info/112992/%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%B0-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE

https://www.handletheheat.com/dark-chocolate-brownies/

https://community.fbto.nl/overig-5/verzekeren-nog-steeds-een-rommelig-zooitje-890#post19418

https://fdb.pl/wiadomosci/38538-polityka-oficjalny-zwiastun-glosnego-filmu-vegi

https://homepages.fhv.at/dma/norwegen/guestbox/guestbox.php?0&440&290&120&480&1110&460&8090&0&2430&2420&Anfangsposition=0

http://biffyclyro.firehost.pl/forum/profile.html?user_id=75590

http://www.fontcraft.com/rod/bugatchi-bracelets-for-men/comment-page-1/

https://cheeseheadtv.com/green-bay-packers/fans/buenoqqa

https://www.cestujlevne.com/cestovatele/45877

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Meteorite Pt. 04

A Truly Happy New Year Celebration

Sister, Brother, and a Pee Fetish